From:
Sue Selby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:13:56 -0400
The emergency locater stickers are a great idea.  I used TOT finder
stickers when my children were young.  This made it very easy for burglars
to enter through these rooms undisturbed.  As a career medic/firefighter
I have a little knowledge on this subject.  As I said before most fire
depts. are happy to do pre fire planning.  Ity makes our job much easier.
Not only is this good for the fire dept it is also a good opportunity for
us as ferrets owners to educate.  Great public relations on both sides.
I am not telling you not to use the emergency locater stickers ultimately
that's up to you.  I just want to let know there ore other options
available.  I don't use the stickers but the fire dept in my area is aware
of my special situation.

Happy Ferreting!