From:
"Mrs. Duck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 14:55:51 -0400
Hey Pam- YOU GO GIRL!!!

I'm sending my letter to Ramada today to tell them that if they don't answer
this atrocity I will never stay there again.  I reccomend that all of you do
the same, even if you weren't at this show.  This is an occassion where
concern from all over the world will perk some ears.  Hotels don't like
publicity like this.

-Mrs. Duck  (Who is learning to walk softly but carry a REALLY BIG STICK)