From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:43:47 -0400
Sandee:
Please be on the watch for a beautiful girl dog by the name of Princess.
She is a Golden Lab, German Shepherd, Siberian Husky mix (I dont know how
she got it all, but she did).

Princess was 16 years old and suffering from incontenance, bowel control
and pain in rear joints.  So, with the help of our vet, Princess went to
the Rainbow Bridge.

Princess loved all the fuzzies here.  Would you help her find Rascal,
Scruffy, Cloud Dancer and the rest of the Business?  I am sure that
she would love to visit from time to time with her fuzzy brothers and
sisters.

I will be coming to be with them all some day.

I love you Princess, and I am still crying.  And Sandee, please give my
love to all of the Fuzzies, I love and miss them too.

Peace to one and all.
Rev. Ronald L. Sims, D.D. & Family: 2 hooman-beans owned by 2 canines,
4 felines, 5 fuzzies and 1 fish (algae eater)