Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 11:08:58 -0500
Hello all,

I used to use collars on all my guys.  I still have Dink's on her.  I bought
the kind that was actually 2 pieces hooked together with a fabric band.
That way if they got stuck on something it was easy for them to get out.

Although it doesn't matter if you use collars or harnesses, you still have
to keep both loose enough so that if your babies do get caught up on
something ... that they will not choke.  Tigg, Peanut and Chompers have all
gotten caught up both in harness and collars and have been able to free
themselves from both.

I prefer collars ... but I feel they are not so good for going bye bye.  I
don't care for harnesses because they do not leave the leeway for them to
get out as easily if they get hung up, but I feel safer with the harness
while having them out.

It is all a matter of preference ... but if whether you use a collar or
harness ... make sure they are loose enough that if they get caught up they
can free themselves.

Just my 2 cents worth
Robin