From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 18:43:59 -0500
Bridge Greeters,

Could you please let me know if Dante' made it to the bridge ok? We
lost him last Sunday (2-18-07) to Insulinoma. Dante' was diagnosed
with this in April of 2006. Sunday morning he started having screaming
seizures and his meds weren't helping. We had to call our vet and have
her meet us at the clinic to help him pass.

Dante' is a large gorgeous Albino boy who loves kits. I haven't posted
about my request earlier as I have had a very difficult time dealing
with his passing. Please make sure that he connects with my Fuzzy
Loving kids and please let him help with the kits you have there at
the Rainbow Bridge as he loves them so.

Please also let him know that Mishie is really missing him also. We
love him so much, and things aren't the same without him around here.
We all love him here and miss him.

Please let him know that I and daddy Keith think of him always and he
will always be in our hearts.

Thank you, sending all our kids our love and kisses till we meet up
with them again.

Mommy Debi