From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 19:40:38 -0400
Here is a partial list of some companies that make ferret products that
may be dangerous and are certainly not healthy.  I urge people to send
POLITE emails asking them to reconsider their product line in light of
the nutritonal needs of ferrets.  I have sent a sample letter to this
list, feel free to use it as is or modify as you desire.  If anyone
wants snail mail addresses, let me know and I'll send them to you (or
just check the company web site).

Eight in One, [log in to unmask]
Ferret Bites Fruit Frenzy
Ferret Bites Peanut Butter Crunch
Ferret Bites Fruit and Crunch
Yogies Banana Raisin
Yogies Peanut Butter
Marshmallow Cakes
Fruit Cakes

Kaytee, http://www.kaytee.com/contact_us/
Ferret Banana Yogurt Dips
Ferret Peanut Butter Yogurt Chips
Ferret Fun Treat Stick
Fiesta Ferret
Select Blend(tm) Ferret Food
Note their web site says "dietary/nutritional supplements: Finely
chopped fruits, vegetables, eggs or meat products"

F.M. Brown, http://www.fmbrown.com/bird_contact.htm or
Tropical Carnival Second Helpings
Sunny Citrus Fruit Bites
Very Berry Fruit Bites