From:
Inge Nespolon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:34:01 -0500
First I will start with my 10 month old boys.  They have been eating raw
since I got them.  I have always had kibble out for them, but they rarely
touched it.  All of a sudden they have decided they do not like raw
anymore except for liver and chicken wing tips.[ I swear they got on this
computer and read Sukie's thoughts on raw feeding .  lol ] I can not feed
them just these and I have no problem feeding them kibble, but they
hardly touch it.  I have feeding them a bit of ground kibble with A/D and
water with a syringe which they love.  But if I put it in a bowl they
will not touch it.  What should I do?  Just keep putting out kibble and
or the soup mix and let them get hungry enough that they start eating it?
They have both just been at the vets for a check up and are fine.  Other
than this eating thing, they are happy and active.

Then there are my two girls.  They had some poop problems which we seem
to have under control with meds and diet.  They are both eating soup
right now .  One because we suspect IBD and she can not and will not eat
kibble and the other because she does not seem to have gone back to her
kibble again since the bad poop.They are both doing well and have put on
weight.  One is actually chunky!  My question is how often do I feed
them?  They do not seem to be hungry after 4 hours.  They seem to prefer
at least 6 hours in between feedings.  I can not put food down for them
overnight because even if they eat this out of the bowl, heaven forbid,
[one prefers a spoon, the other a syringe] I would not know who ate what
and most likely Bubba, my healthy 4.5pound boy would eat the whole thing.
Do I get up in the middle of the night and disturb the whole darkness
thing I have worked so hard to maintain to feed them, or can they just
wait till morning?

I would really appreciate any help or advice. Thanks.

Inge