From:
Cynde Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2009 08:57:21 -0500
Please check in on my Bonnie. She left me 2 years ago. I was not a
member of the FML at the time.

Bonnie was a very special little girl. I had just lost my Scooter &
Stinkey. Swore off ferrets. Hubby, saw my lonelyness and took me to
purchase a ferret for my B-day. There he was the most beautiful boy
you would ever want. He took to me immediately, I could not put him
back. (We spent several days looking at ferrets and I just could not
committ). But there he was my Clyde. While in the store there was a
man who had a cute little sable girl in his pants pocket carrying her
around. He was going to buy her. Him and his wife were adopting a
baby from China and the wife made him put the little girl back in the
enclosure. She was all alone. I had Clyde in my arms and he started
squirming and trying to get back to the encloseure. I turned around and
saw my Bonnie scratching away at the glass trying to get out, and Clyde
trying to get to her. Hubby saw this and looked at me and smiled, "Go
get Her" and I did. They were so happy to be together. I call Bonnie
my little after thought! Bonnie and Clyde were very happy together, I
loved them both so much. The amount of joy they brought me could not be
measured. Then Bonnie got real sick, they told me she had an infection
or cancer. I told them to treat her anyway and she pulled through.
(Many nights of 3 hr feeds and water). When I was up with her, I would
talk to her and hold and comfort her. I made her promise that she would
stay with me tlll she was 7.

The Grim Reaper was not happy, he was determined to get one of them. At
18 mos. Clyde died of Cancer. 2 weeks before, I found Patches in a pet
store, crying his head off. He could not reach the water and the food
was hard kibble. He had a prolapsed hinney. He crawled into my shirt
pocket, and that was it. Clyde as sick as he was, took to Patches.
Trained him to the litter box and cuddle up with him and Bonnie for
naps. I often joke, that Bonnie really did not want Patches (She would
have rather had a blender). After Clyde's passing to the bridge, Bonnie
took over Patches care and they were together until Patches went to the
bridge 4 1/2 years later. (Pancreatic Cancer).

I got my Hercules and Bonnie loved him so much. He was baby and she was
older, but they played together even though Bonnie was much older by
this time. She was slowing down, I could see the light in Bonnie's eyes
was getting distant. It was if she was seeing something that I couldn't
. It broke my heart, I knew she was going to leave me soon. She was 7
1/2 at this point it was about a week from Christmas when she left for
the bridge. I put her to bed but something was different, she clung to
me and gave me extra kisses. She knew she was going to begin her trip
to the rainbow bridge. I think I knew too. I still miss her so, but in
my sadness, I knew she was going to be with her brother Clyde. I cried
and cried, but not so much as for my loss, but for Bonnie, she held in
kept her promise of 7 years then some. My tears were of happiness.
Through my pain, I knew she was happy to be with Clyde & Patches
again....I told my hubby when she died...Bonnie is spending Christmas
with Clyde this year. She had waited patiently for the right time to go.

Please check in on my other babies at the Stonebeary mound. I loved
them all so much.I still miss each and everyone of them. And to wait
for me. Misty, Silver Bear, Coco Bear, Spott, Scooter, Stinky. Help
Bonnie, Clyde and Patches find them if they haven't already.

Thank You