From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 17:51:34 -0400
I am doing three thing:

1) checking to make sure the addresses are correct after my address book
got clobbered (don't ask, you really don't want to know.  All I am saying
is I had nothing to do with it and neither did SuperSnooper)

2) if someone does come up with instructions for making the crochet eggs
ferret toys, send me a copy too - I want to make some and I don't even
know how to crochet (yet)

3) My friend is trying to locate a young cavy (genuine pig) to keep her
other cavy company.  She is looking for a shelter or breeder in Northern
Virginia (she lives in Burke, VA)

Nan and SuperSnooper

ps 4th thing - am going to be looking for a Malinois puppy in October.