From:
Dososos aka Bob and Josh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 22:21:54 -0800
Hello all....Bob and Josh are back after confussion of e-mail addresses and
the like...We have found an ISP that we like and will recieve all replies to
posts at this address...As our subject line reads, we have been out of the
Loop on the MF issue...Would someone clue us in...I realize that this seems
to be a somewhat volatile issue, but we would appreciate your responses to
the issue....Make them public or reply directly to us...No big deal either
way....A public response may just take up space on The FML....Unless you
guys think it is worth rehashing for the group;post it publicly...otherwish
to us privately will be cool....Thanks....We have a lot of reading to catch
up on....