From:
Ingrid K Lower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 13:45:47 -0800
******A large Albino typing at the computer and sipping Ferretone*****

***HICCUP!***  Oh, cuze me!  This is da Polar Bear telling CJ that Mommy
will be there tomorrow with the two more fuzzies for ya.  I, of course,
gave them bof kisses when they got here.  We have CJ, a DEW male with the
biggest round eyes and Trouble, a little sable female.  And let me tell
ya, Trouble lives up to her name!  She tried to bite Mommy but Nibbles
bit Trouble instead.  Ya know Nibbles has to let any new ones know who
is da boss.

CJ and Trouble are both gonna get baths, ears cleaned and nails trimmed
tonight.  And let me tell ya, they need it badly.  You think I smell!?
Hopefully Mommy ONLY gives dose two a bath and does not decide to do da
rest of us.  Maybe if we are all real quiet and poop real nice in our
potty boxes?

They have a two story black cage too and a nice donation from their
hoomans to help care for them.  The family seemed very sad to see them
go but they feel they will be better off in a home where dey get lots of
attention.

Also Mommy is worried about Buddy Luv.  He seems to be feelin puny right
now.  He has lost a little weight, sleeps a lot and has really really bad
breathe.  So he will be coming to see Dr. K tomorrow.  We will all be
praying for him.

Bub bye!
da Polar Bear