From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:16:16 -0700
I have volunteered to find someone to board two sweet boys from Tucson
for a family moving to the Castle Rock, Franktown or Sedalia area in the
near future.  Family is waiting for house here to sell, then will move
to an apartment in the Castle Rock area while they look for a house to
buy.  They are willing to pay $75 a month if that's enough.  I don't
know.  But if someone can help them out email her (Paulette) directly at

Thank you in advance.

Carol Owens,
Ferret Friends, Inc.
Tucson AZ