Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 09:20:08 EDT
"There are times when life overwhelms us
and or trials seem too many to bear-
It is then we should stop to remember
God is standing by ready to share

The uncertain hours that confront us
and fill us with fear and despair.
For God in his goodness has promised
that the cross He gives us to wear
Will never exceed our endurance
or be more than our strength can bear"

A poem by Helen Steiner Rice

"Endure hardship with us like a good soldier of Christ Jesus.  No one
serving as a soldier gets involved in civilian afairs--he wants to please
his commanding officers."2 Timnothy 2:3-4NIV

There are many times I send a message to those of you who have lost a
beloved feret, such as to Rebecca, and it bounces back.  My sorrow and
heartfelt prayers for all of your losses.
Lisette