From:
amanda siemens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:37:39 -0500
Oh how I missed being owned by a ferret!  Monty is so sweet!  He's such
a good boy always using the potty before even asking to come out!  Right
now he will only use a paper towel for a potty, but it was just the cage
floor before I got him so he's making progress already.  I saw the
sweetest thing today!  My two year old son playing ball with monty!  It
was just too sweet!  He's pretty good with nipping too.  Needs to learn
about how hard is too hard but he doesn't nip very often and just
scruffing him brings on a totally apologetic responce.  "Oh I hurt you?
I'm sorry, here have a million kisses." He already has his favorite hidey
holes (which at last count contained his toy aligator, and my sons donald
duck toy, and squeeky rubber duck!) And althogh he doesn't steal socks,
he sure likes to wrestle with 'em!  I'm getting him a bigger cage next
friday, and will wait a little while before getting another one (I'll
wait for my birthday!!!) I can't for the life of me figure out what color
pattern he is!  He kinda looks like halfway between light sable and
silver.  He's whitle with black tips on the front half of him (in the
regular sable pattern) then on the back end, it's still the basic sable
pattern but the hair is white on the bottom half of the hair and black on
the outer half.  And he has a big black 'M' on his head!  He's absolutely
gorgeous!  Can someone tell me what this coloration is called?

Dooks and fuzzy ferret kisses to all fuzzies and fuzzlovers out there!

Amanda and Monty the Marvelous Mental Muffinhead!

"Have you lost your mind?  Better check your ferrets hidey hole!"

http://www.homestead.com/revelationstoday/rev1.html                             mestead.com/revelationstoday/rev1.html</A></DIV>