Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:01:14 -0400
Hello,

This is regarding the previous email I sent about my sick little girl,
Jynx. I heard back from the vet. We discussed some possibilities
including cancer. Dr. Smith ran an x-ray on her abdomen, chest, etc.
There are no obvious signs of a blockage or any masses showing up
on the x-ray. The vet said that even though nothing showed up in
the x-ray or in the blood work , cancer is still a possibility.

Dr. Smith also said that her lymph nodes are fine, not swollen.
Her glucose level is up to 193, and her temperature is normal.
And although her energy level is improving, Jynx is still very weak.

So, the vet is at a lose as to what can be wrong with her and just
asked me to continue with the amoxy drops and pred.

Any other thoughts or insight??

Thanks,
Tara E