From:
Melanee Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 14:40:11 -0700
It's time!  Lane Area Ferret Lovers presents the Ferret Olympics.  On
August 17, make your way to Island Park in Springfield, Oregon starting
at 11:00 am for a fun-filled four hours of tube-running, cup tipping,
dirt digging, raisin bobbing, bag busting, and yawning.  We will also
have a talk by Dr. Ron Titterington of Emerald Valley Veterinary Service
on Ferret First Aid.  And if that isn't enough, we have many terrific
silent auction items and raffle items available.  We also have a free CD
with ferret related software!  So, pack up the kids and drop by!

Let me know if you need more information; you can call me at
(541) 484-1090 or e-mail me!

Melanee Ellis
President, Lane Area Ferret Lovers