From:
Natalie Cornish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:33:08 -0500
Ok, now that hubby and I finally have our very own house (yay!) the
fuzzies have their very own room... well, it's gonna be my sewing room
too.

Anyway, last night we affixed a plexiglass door to the doorframe and
watched them paw and chew at it for a good long while, waiting to see if
they could get out.  They didn't (again with the yay!).

Hubby seems reluctant and hesitant to let them have free reign in that
room 24/7.  What can I do to reassure him?  How do I reassure myself?

Also, they are free-roam yet.. that room still needs linolium put down on
the floor.

Natalie
ICQ: 20170198
AOL IM: Dhampire73

~~~~~Douglas Adams:
"I love deadlines.  I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."

"Do not meddle in the affairs Dragons, for thou art CRUNCHY and taste good
with KETCHUP!"