From:
Pat Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2012 17:14:54 -0800
[Moderator's note: Kathleen's request was posting to the FML a couple
of weeks ago but reposting this since there is more info here. BIG]

From last night's CLIFFNotes:

The below email came in on November 13th while I was still on vacation.
While deleting my emails today I noticed it. Must be a joke I thought.
So I emailed back, "if this is for real - please call me."

And a half hour later Kathleen called me.

Ferrets can be from California or outside of California. Non-California
ferrets will be flown to the shooting location. California ferrets will
be smuggled in the trunk of a NBC limousine. (just kidding).

Kathleen did mention that not only must the ferret(s) have talent, the
owner has to have personality. So are you a fun loving ferret owner?
Now is your chance. Imagine the story if a California ferret won the
$1,000,000 grand prize. I wonder if the IRS would seize it like they
seize drug money. Oh, the story coming out of this one!

      -----------

Hello,
I'm a Casting Producer from America's Got Talent in search of Amazing
Ferrets and their owners/handlers for Season 8. Who would be the best
person to contact to get the word out to Ferrets with skills? Or owners
with made for TV personalities and their Ferret.

Warm Regards,
Kat

--
If you WANT to receive my casting notices please "FRIEND" me on my
Facebook @ Kat Erangey

Kathleen Erangey
America's Got Talent Season 8
Fremantle Media