From:
The Mommy Mall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 11:27:20 -0500
Jean isn't in any condition to take care of the shelter right now.  There
are a few of us who come to the shelter to do cages, nails, cleaning and
take home the laundry.  It's just not enough though.  The main thing the
shelter needs is good homes for all these kids, so Jean can focus on
getting well.  There are more than 20 cages full of sweet kids that need
good homes.  Supplies like food, litter, paper towels, laundry stuff and
garbage bags are needed badly as the volunteers have had to supply a lot
of this stuff ourselves.  If you are anywhere near the Cleveland Ohio
area or just want to help out these kids, please visit the Web site to
see some of the kids available (there are more than are listed on the
Web site).

Because the shelter is in Jean's home, it is probably best to use email
or fill out an adoption application, if you are interested in adopting.
One of the volunteers checks Jean's e-mail twice a week.  You may also
email me if you are having trouble contacting the shelter or have
questions.  I check my email daily and would be happy to pass anything
on to Jean or the volunteers.

Ferrets Unlimited
http://www.ferretsunlimited.org

Julianne