From:
TaMmY&JeFf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 19:08:01 -0400
Greetings......just wanted to share with all of you that there are 3
beautiful ferrets for sale at the "Beaver Valley pet center" at the Beaver
Valley mall in Center township, Pennsylvania.  They are 1/2 off at $79.00.
The reason for the mark down is because they are not so young anymore, they
are said to be 2 months old.  They are all three identicle chocolate brown
boys.....so cute they are.  They don't nip much either.  I saw them today
and held each one.  I would like to buy one, but i am scared that Jinx
wouldn't accept another ferret, because he has never been with another
ferret since i baught him 2 1/2 years ago.  I am still torn.....I would
hate to buy one and Jinx get depressed or jealous about the whole thing.
Maybe some one local in Beaver county would like to get together wi th me
sometime with Jinx and one of thier ferrets so i can see how Jinx would
react.  He is a very docile and gentile ferret, would hate to see him get
hurt.

Any suggestions are welcome........
thanks....Tammy
http://www.geocities.com/jinxtwf/jinx.html