From:
Hofa Membership <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 22:56:00 -0700
Dear Members/Future Members:

This is a friendly reminder that the monthly Heart of Ohio Ferret
Association and Rescue club meeting will be held on Sunday, May 16th
at 2pm.  The meeting is scheduled to be held at Sue & Shaun Brennan's
house located in Grove City.

More information, such as directions, are available on HOFA's website or
Scarlett Gray-Saling's website.  Scarlett's website has a Yahoo-Map link
which will supply you w/specific directions.

You can also e-mail Shaun Brennan at [log in to unmask] for more
information.  There is a rumor that we may hold a barbecue/potluck at
this meeting.  I will send another notice before the 16th as a reminder
as well as let you know the status of the barbecue/potluck.  What's
better than having your two favorite things at one place...food and
ferrets!!!

Also, if you would like to bring your favorite fuzzy/fuzzies to the
meeting, you can!  Many member's bring there fert(s) to the meetings to
show off!

HOFA's website: www.hofa-rescue.org
Scarlett's website: www.geocities.com/happydookers

At this meeting, we will not only go over everything ferret, but we are
scheduled to have a presentation given by our Education Chair, Kathy
Gallagher.  Also at this meeting, you will be able to sign up for
volunteer opportunities to help Columbus's BIGGEST event of the year,
The Ferret Buckeye Bash.  Please contact the Bash's event coordinator
for complete volunteer opportunities: [log in to unmask]

We are also excepting additional names to be added to the list to travel
to Louisville, KY to go visit the very rare and lovely Black Footed
Ferret on Saturday, 5/22/04 as well as the other animals that inhabit the
Zoo.  At this time, Scarlett is taking orders for specific color/sizes
for HOFA T-shirts as well as Buckeye Bash T-Shirts/Sweatshirts.  If you
are unable to make it to the meeting, contact Scarlett for orders.

As a forewarning, we are looking to do a rabies/ADV testing clinic in
late June or July.  More information will be posted at a later date.

I hope everyone is able to make it to the next meeting.  The Club is
looking forward to seeing you and your fert(s) once again!  You can also
e-mail me at: [log in to unmask] if you have any questions
regarding membership, club, ferrets, etc!

-Erin Ramirez
HOFA Membership Chair

P.S.  For all those Gimli lovers out there, he has a litter scheduled to
be due the first week of June!  Let's keep our fingers crossed, espcially
Mike and Rita Morrett!  You are good luck charms!