From:
Marta -Cricket-Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:22:39 +0000
>From:    Donna Austin <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: FREE Ferret Stuff FREE and a Few Ferret Cookie Cutters ... Left
>
>Purchase a copy of the ferret book, FUZZBEAN CROSSING, and get all this
>stuff absolutely FREE:
>
> - FREE Ferret 'Frige Magnet
> - FREE Ladies/Girls Decorated Baseball Cap
> - FREE Laminated Bookmark

Unless I'm blind, DOnna forgot to post her website with the post
below,,,so here it is
http://www.ferretsandfriends.com/New%20Products.htm

the book is great.  I got it a few years ago and cried as I read the
stories, but the also make me feel great.

Marta

"Come see our unique ferret designs.  T-shirts, greeting cards and
many other gift ideas.  Look for us at http://www.miners-peak.com or
http://www.88888888.com in the "stuff for people" section"