From:
Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 22:53:13 -0700
Our thanks to all who both sent condolences, and to those who felt it in
their hearts on our wee Maggie's passing.  We have all been there, and
will again.  Their presense in our lives, their love, nips, dooks and
chuckles as they play their way through their lives and through our
hearts makes it all worthwhile.  They enrich us, teach us the way of
life, and in their passing,teach us that we can make it past the pain
and sorrow of our losses.  Wouldn't be our home without fuzzies.  May
we all walk in beauty, leaving happy memories, and tiny paw prints on
the lives we touch.

Thank you again, gentle people, and hugs to all, fuzzie and human alike
Michelle, Willie, AND :
Xena,Matt,Costello,Ellie,Sid,Wolfgang,Slick,Leaper,Zorro,Cuddles,
Snowflake,and Sunshine (the fuzzies who run our home and warm our souls)