From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2007 12:29:29 -0500
Hello ALL!

Hoping your Thanks giving was a fine one! Nestle here at Ferret Wise
has enjoyed a full plate of dehydrated chicken & chicken livers and
sipped great bowls of soup. He marvels us at his increased activity
and health!

Elric has become very tubby Barn-y is small but full :) both Blossom &
Destiny seem to be thriving in the in home residence they now reside
in. All in all we seem to be bracing up well to the cold seasons
emergence!

Rascal is expected to return from cremation this week. He had a
wonderful few days before passing over to rainbow bridge. Now he is
with his buddy Bling and they will not face any more human or natural
phenomena or fears. We have a LOT to be thankful for this season. Our
hospice numbers are in the twenties! Meaning we have 20 plus older
ferrets who require lupron & melatonin on a regular basis. Our recent
sizable donation ( which seemed like a breath of fresh air) turned out
to be a Canadian scammer -- so our coffers are pretty empty!

Still, there is much to rejoice about and we hope to see you at the
Annual Holiday get together. If you have the time and can make it
please email the above address so we can get reservations set at the
restaurant. We will meet at Ferret Wise in Marlborough at 2 PM and
proceed to the local eating & meeting spot!

So far Alicia, Dino, Greg, Marilyn, Susan and Mary & Keith,Lisa & Tom
have reserved a space... we have room for more.

Gifts $10 or under should be good for either ferret or human (for our
non ferret owning attendees please make ferret related gifts as such)!
We will have Woody FerretWise in Holiday attire for this meetup...

We hope to see you all here!

Sat Dec 1, 2007

Meet at Ferret Wise for light refreshments 1-2 PM

Dinner & Holiday Cheer 2:30-5PM

RSVP PLEASE!

Alicia , Dino & the many faces of Ferret Wise
a 501c3 organization
www.ferretwise.org