From:
"pml @hotmail.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 1997 16:47:59 -0000
I have the same problem as someone else who wrote into the mailing list the
other day.  Pepita used to use the litterbox 90-100% of the time, now she
does not use it at all.  She will "go to the bathroom" anywhere in her cage
except for the litterbox or the carpeted levels!  She's using the box maybe
1-10% of the time now.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?  The reward system apparantly does
not work.  Please help!  :o)

(My e-mail is [log in to unmask])

Melissa