Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 14:27:39 -0400
Dis is Bibi Ferret, writing from da Symposium in Saint Louis!

My Auntee Renee made a very very nice rib dinner for everyone on Thursday
night.  And lots of people came and had dinner ... and ..  guess what?

They made over $1100 dollars for the ferrets in the shelters who don't
have moms and dads!  Isn't that very, very, very cool?  Auntee Renee was
so happy that she cried.

And I want to thank everyone else who helped, too.  The very nice Walters
let Auntee Renee use her house to cook.  (Mommy said dat dey didn't make
a VERY big mess ..  but I don't believe her!) Auntie Trish helped Mommy
to cook and stayed up ALL night cooking eggs and potatoes!

Auntie Candy and Uncle Rick drove everyone all over da place to help out,
and Auntie Candy made REALLY good potato salad.  Uncle Rick cooked da
ribs.  And den udder people came and helped out, too ..it was very, very
nice!  (Even my Mommy cooked.  But don't worry ..  nobody got sick!)

It was kind of cold and wet and windy, but people came anyway, and there
were lots of prizes and food.  And now da ferrets in SOS get a lot of
money ..  isn't dat cool?

Love,
Bibi Ferret Heyn