From:
Diane Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:39:09 EDT
been lurking under the blankies too long and thought its time to weasel war
dance.

I've noticed some people from MI looking for places who will take ferrets
they can no longer keep.  Please keep us in mind.  We are a non-profit
rescue network of shelters, runners, and holding houses.  As a group we
haven't been around for a long time but we were very active as the shelter
committee for a large MI organization.  some FML people will be familiar
with us if they have gone to FerretQuest, MI or been in contact with
Mkaresq.  Several of our members have written in but they forgot to mention
our group-it is M/FRAN ( Michigan Ferret Rescue & Adoption Network.  The
well being of ferrets is of course our primary goal and finding the ones'
needing a new home for whatever reason is a big part of it.  We could also
use new members, so if anyone is interested please contact us at any of
these e-mail addresses: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask] and me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks for you your from me and my 7 adopted fuzzies
Diane&Brat,Sweetpea,Rusty, Tubby, Angel,Duncan, and Woozle