From:
Elizabeth Draus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 1996 01:13:12 -0400
Yes, you heard right ... they've been named!  "The Light One" is now Chloe
(because my sister named her) and "The Dark One" is named Velvet (for two
reasons: 1) she's very soft and 2) her favorite toy is made from velvet).

Chloe has a new favorite pasttime.  I noticed that these two like to crawl
under things, so I gave them an old sheet to use for a "rug" of sorts
whenever I let them out.  Chloe loves to pounce on it when I spread it out
(y'know what I mean, take two corners and lift 'em up-the way you'd make
your bed).  It's just adorable, watching her leap up on the sheet and try to
grab it in her mouth.  Once, Velvet got ahold of it (she's the thief) and
started to drag it towards her hidey hole!

However, the two lose all interest in the sheet as soon as it's all spread
out on the floor.  I think they'd be more interested in it if I scolded them
for going near it!  That's certainly the way it works with the rabbit cage.
I yell at them, bonk 'em on the nose, and _practically_ throw them away from
it (I'd never do **that**, of course) whenever they go near it.  But, I
swear, they have magnets in them that are attracted to the rabbit hutch!!

Well, TTFN!

Dooks,
Liz &
the Sable Sissies