From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 12:36:42 -0800
Alrighty!!!..The next SOS Raffle is up and running!!!!
http://sos-raffle.supportourshelters.org/

This raffle was requested by and the First Prize Package donated by
Friends of Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter, Midland City, AL
as is policy for all raffles from now on...1/2 the proceeds will go
to the requested shelter and the other 1/2 to SOS's General Fund...

this raffle has 3 prize packages...[so far]...;-)
========================
1st Prize Package..donated by Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter, Midland
City, AL...
  ----------------------
2 four piece bedding sets made by Diane I. She makes great hammies that
  will hold up for many washings.
1 new 32 oz. water bottle
1 new large scoozie (chatters)
1 new stuffed tiger toy
1 new MF ferrret sweater(red)
1 new ferret treat talking dispenser
2 new MF ferret fleece balls
1 new lighthouse windchimes for the human
1 pk of 3 superchews from MF
1 16 oz bottle(new) of ferrets Shed Stop
1 box of S&G ferret feast peanut butter treats
1 new porchlain ferret paw print food dish
========================
2nd Prize Package...from items donated to SOS for our raffles...
  ----------------------
Bad Ferrets Pennant... 6"w and 18" long. from Sharon B.
1 Gift Certificate for 1 Batch of Homemade Biscotti donated by Renee
  Downs
1 Pkg. of 6 Ferret Cards...3 Ferret Sympathy/3 Ferret Thinking of You
  donated by Brenda Johnson, Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue
1 Bright Hammock w/soft red on one side donated by Brenda Johnson
1 16-Month Ferret Calendar donated by Brenda Johnson
1 Plaid and Teddy Bear Fleece Sleepsack donated by Brenda Johnson
1 Sarah Michaels Bath Basket donated by Brenda Johnson
1 SOS Doodlebug Symposium T-Shirt
1 16oz MF Furotone donated by Petco
2 Crocheted Eggs donated by Mary DeCoff
1 soft-lined Sleepsack in red and blue with stars donated by Mary DeCoff
1 Flax Microwave Heating Pad [w/instructions] donated by Mary DeCoff
1 Purple 16 oz. Oasis Water Bottle
1 MF Daily Spritz donated by Petco
1 Snaffers Snacks donated by Petco
1 Super Pet Comf-E-Cube
1 Super Pet Hammock
2 Super Pet Ferret Treat Tumblers
1 Super Pet Ferret Roller Basket
==============================
3rd Prize Package...donated by Brenda Johnson, Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue
 -----------------------------
Cozy Kritter Snuggle Hammy Large, Cozy Kritter Snuggle Hammy Small, Cozy
Kritter Fleece Snuggle Sack, Cozy Kritter Standard Fleece Hammock, All of
this bundled into a Cozy Kritter Crocheted Cozie Bed...

All these items were made by Loretta Grandjean, Cozy Kritters Hand Made
Creations.

These products are sold exclusively in my [Brenda] Not just for Ferrets
Store and Lakeroad Ferret Farm Shelter Web Site.
http://sos-raffle.supportourshelters.org/
She and I would love for someone's fur kids to have this wonderful
coordinated set all for their own for their spring time cage change!
This Set retails for $94.00
================================

Raffle Info

This raffle runs from now, March. 16th, 2004 until the winner is
announced on Monday, April 19th....Tickets are $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00

Checks and Money Orders need to be PAYABLE TO: "Support Our Shelters"
but mailed to:
Support Our Shelters
c/o Kat Parsons
1174 Seminole Ave
Mansfield, OH 44906
---------------------
https://www.paypal.com payments need to go to   [log in to unmask]
with "SOS Spring Raffle" in the Subject Line.
---------------------
http://sos-raffle.supportourshelters.org/

Looks like another Great Raffle!!!
thank you all in advance...and Good Luck to you all...:)
SOSkat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT's Fuzzy Frenzy [+13](-16)...
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/

ClubMedFerrets' Raffle for Jean...
http://www.geocities.com/mookiejoey/CMF_Medical_Fund_Raffle.html
HELP JEAN, Ferrets Unlimited, PAGE...
http://www.kwflatbed.com/jean/jean.html
 ..... with links to lots of ebays and raffles to help Jean!!!

SOS/FML Shelter and Vet List...
http://SOS-ShelterList.supportourshelters.org
SOS Raffles...  http://sos-raffle.supportourshelters.org/
When you care about others....when you reach out to others....
 ...when you give of yourself to others...YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!