Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 08:29:35 -0700
Hi all,

I'm sorry if this is off-topic, but I'm anxious. I am new to the FML
and had just been lurking, but when the Card Exchange was advertised,
I thought it sounded like a great thing to get involved in. I got an
e-mail on May 16th from Joanne Ruffner stating that she would be
sending out the lists that evening, but when I didn't get an e-mail
later that night, I just assumed she had gotten caught up with real
life issues and didn't worry about it. But yesterday, I received a
lovely card in the mail from a ferret friend and I realized just how
much time had passed and that I was out of time. I e-mailed Joanne last
night to tell her I had never gotten my list of people to send cards
to, but I know she has a very busy job and may not have time to get to
me. So I was wondering if everyone receives the same list, and if so,
if some kind soul could send me their copy? I know it is already too
late to be on time, but I really do want to be invovled and celebrate
Memorial Day with y'all.

Thanks for any info.

~Jennie and her 4 Texan fur-babies