Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 18:23:35 -0800
Hi all
One of these is very late and for dat I apologize.  I did not recognize da
name at first and therefore I skipped it.  In going back and checking my
records I found da error.  Sorry for dat.

A little girl named Jngles came in today.  I rounded up Squeegie, Taero and
Bear to met her when she got here.  I introduced them and they were happy
to see someone from their home.  They were really interested in da news and
gossip back there.  They sat and talked for a long time and everyone waz
caught up on everything.  Then they took Jingles around and showed her all
da attractions and sites.  They even took her over to da Otter Slide to
do a little sliding and splashing.  I think in this case there waz more
sliding then splashing as Jingles didn't seem fond of da water at first.
She warmed up to da idea after a while.  She said to tell her new mommy
dat it was just her time and she knows you tried.  She said she luved you
and to send lots of hugs and cuddles your way.

A little girl named Dakato came in later.  I gave her da tour of da place
and showed her all da attractions and where everything waz.  She went over
to da Fruit Bar and had a little snack.  Then she said she waz going over
to Dirt Mountain and do some digging and see if she could find dat china
everyone is talking about digging to.  Da dirt waz soon flying in all
directions and there waz a big hole there.  She said she hadn't found it
yet but it had to be around here somewhere and she would keep looking.  She
said to tell her daddy dat she felt bunches better and waz sorry she waz
called away so suddenly.  She said to send her luv and lots and lots of
kisses.

I am working my poor paws to da bone cause I had a lot of typing to do.
Have to get back to it.  Gotto go.

Bye BYE
Sandee