From:
a1wrench <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 20:50:53 -0500
I am interested in getting rid of my 2 female marshall ferrets.  Brooklyn is
a dark sable kit, around 10 weeks of age.  Hannah is a sable kit around 14
weeks of age.  I will only let them go to someone with experience with
ferrets (kits especially) all others need not apply.  I also have a 3 story
ferret cage (brand new) Toys, beds, litter pans, food dishes, carrying bags,
and pet carrier included.  I live in Monroe MI.  If anyone is interested or
knows of someone please let me know.  It is sad to say but I didn't know
what I was getting into when I bought them, I am interested in getting rid
of them asap.

Amy Smock