From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 06:28:52 -0800
Hello to all my friends !  Well, Zima did just fine.  She has 5 beautiful
pink babies.  I got two pictures last night, but then dropped and broke my
camera.  My husband is trying to get it fixed today or get another one.  I
want to post a new photo every day for the first 10 days or so, but will
have to see just how long it takes with the camera.  Anyway, Zima is fine
and eating like a horse!  I will post the pictures I got last night and
see what happens from there.

By the way Trish Bartolovic and myself with the help of Moonsong Phantasy
will be co-producing a litter of ferrets this year.  Trish wanted to learn
about ferret breeding and I have agreed to help her.  So we will be
learning and working together.  Trish has set up a wonderful web site at:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~caride/

Judith Moonsong Ferrets Moonsong Ferrets bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net