Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2007 18:32:25 EST
Hello and Happy Holidays

Yes its Granny here,I'm asking for prayers to help my panda bear,and
sprite for a fast recovery from surgery. Sprite had tumors on her
pancreress and she also has one on the bottom of her stomach,the Vet
left this one in, and my Panda had tomurs also,they both came through
fine and are now home with me. both like I say was almost 8 and I have
lost so many latley that it seems like they are being called home all
to fast for me.

God Bless each and everyone and also their pets and also the
shelters,May God Grant them all Forever HOmes

I love all of you,thanks so much for helping me through this

xoxoxoxox Granny