From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 07:09:29 -0700
hey all!!!!

i would like to know what would make someone think that just because you
do not 'own' something...that you can not know anything about it????

this person reads this list, obviously, or wouldn't have posted in the
first place, and obviously has contact with ferrets through his daughters,
so WHY can't he know anything about ferrets...or breeders, for that
matter?...

can he not do research...without owning ferrets????  can he not LEARN
from what he reads on here...or elsewhere????  can he not LEARN from his
daughters and their ferrets????

who is to say he may not know MORE than some of us on the list that DO own
ferrets?????

someone please tell me why this gentleman should 'automatically' be
'ignorant' about ferrety things...just because he does not have a little
furry running around his house....

i am not saying this man was wrong or right in his post...just that he
should not be labeled as 'unable to know anything' just because he does
not own ferrets of his own...

thanks...
kat

===
"http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/index.html"
RASCAL~my cinnamon...my first~*~SASSY~my lady~*~WOLFIE~my sweetest boy!!!~*~
MONKEY(SHINE)~my "blaze" wild man!!!~*~FEIVEL~my new Sterling Silver~*~
MEEJA~my new sable maniac woman!!!~*~CHASE~my new DEW lady~*~
ARMAND~my new sable gentleman~*~Remembering Marcel...how we loved him!