From:
WhyNotFert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 00:23:51 EST
(Tune:  All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth....)

"All we wants for Christmas is our own sweet Home,
a Home Sweet Home,  Yes, a real Home!
See, if we could only have our own sweet Home,
Then we would have a Merry Christmas!"

I have several adoptable ferrets available right now.  Some would be
excellent "first" ferrets, some need homes with more experience/patience.
There are a couple "sets" that I don't want to break up.  If you are in the
El Paso TX/Las Cruces NM area, and interested in adopting, please contact me
for more information.

Also, have one little critter in who went on an adventure and accidentally
misplaced the rest of the family.  If you know of any lost owners in the El
Paso area, please have them contact me - their ferret is waiting for them.

Carla Smith  <><
WhyNot? Ferrets - Rescue/Assistance
Rio Grande Domestic Ferret Club
email [log in to unmask]