Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 21:15:40 EDT
I just got a call. Flower is DEAD. I cannot believe it. I cancelled
Comcast to save money because I support my mom and now my nephew for
the next 3 months. I cannot believe it. She was such a strong leader. I
hope that the people taping all this put her out of her misery. Another
beloved Meerkat...the star of the show really... bitten and killed by a
poisonous snake....to save her babies.

At least they didn't pull that low down stunt and tell us to stay tuned
to the outcome like they did with Shakespear. And then they never told
you anything. I honestly lost a great deal of interest in the show
after they did that.

What a brave little thing she was. And how well she held the group
together through thick and thin. She had experience and bravery and
common sense and superb leadership abilities, and such health to keep
reproducing all those babies. What a loss to her group and their
chances for survival.

I mourn her loss.
Lisette