From:
John Rosloot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2012 10:44:17 -0600
Hey everyone.

Does anyone have any information/experience with using Low Dose
Naltrexone to supplement treatment of lymphoma in ferrets (or cancer
in animals in general)? I've read some good things about it and was
thinking about trying it for Loki. I thought if added to his other
treatment it may be of help. At worst it seems to be harmless.

An update on Loki, we're planning to use Lomustine/Prednisolone, but we
haven't started yet since he just had surgery last Wednesday. However,
he has lumps now under his jaw that seem to be growing rapidly so we
may have to begin soon. I dropped Loki off at the vet this morning so
we'll see what he says.

--
John, Caregiver to Loki, Kody and Abby
With loving memories of Buddy, Cassie, Sammy,