From:
Shannon Snavely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2009 19:36:32 -0500
Hello FML family,

Just sending out that tonight at mid-night is the last chance to get
in on the raffle for ferret dreamers rescue haven. To all those who
have been generous and donated a huge thank you! We could not do this
with out your help and we just want you to know that we are grateful
for everyone of you.

We will be taking 20% of the total amount of donations and splitting
it between Father Nature's and Ferret City as well. All donations to
package #16 (the full amount of those donations) will go completely
between those two rescues as well. At this point that is the package
we are most hopeful people will donate to. Thanks again to everyone
who helped!

To Kimberly with Pingford's Porridge you did an awesome job. Not only
did you offer your items up for raffle items. You posted on forums for
us and you really came through in a big way. Kudos to you! We were not
expecting that and it was a huge help and a good surprise as well.
Great job!

Much gratitude,
Shannon
Ferret Dreamers Rescue Haven