From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 00:47:58 -0700
I would like to thank Margaret Dishman for donating a box full of goodies
for the Spring Fling ferret shelter..Heaven Scent...It had 2 soft and
silky hammies with fleece on the other side...I love the way these feel!
A cute floral hammie, and a fuzzy blanket that I can only think of a
sheep or my chow when I feel it :) Thank you Margaret :)

we're Up to 19 pieces of bedding for Heaven Scent ferret shelter...
and...it's too late and I can't think of the $ amount....ask me when
I'm awake :)

I hope to see some of you at the southern ferret festivle at the end of
this month, as I've requested it off and planning on a weekend vacation
full of fun.  I'm even working on a tacky hammie ;)

-Valerie, Noodles, and Jack

A note about that black list site...I do not think that anyone should be
black listed from being loved by an animal based on an opinion.  Now a
pet is a privelage, and not a right, but who is to judge who has that
privelage based on an opinion?... but if somebody has hard evidence that
a person has abused animals....actual proof...then that's a different
story...but I went to the site, and from what I gathered, anyone can
submit a name to be put on that list...Like Sukie said...Imagine how much
damage that can do... I would recommend for anyone that had a few extra
minutes to write to yahoo about the group, but please dont take my word
for it...check for yourself.

And thank you BIG for working hard like you always do...

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_