From:
"Scarlett A. Gray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 08:19:58 EDT
FERRET BUCKEYE BASH!!
TODAY!

Saturday,  Aug. 26, 2006
10:00am -- 5:00pm
300 W. Broad St. Veteran's Memorial  Hall, Columbus, Ohio
Presented by Heart of Ohio Ferret Association & Rescue
Title Sponsor: The FerretStore.com
Contributing sponsors: Ferret.com & FerretDepot.com
Sanctioned  by American Ferret Assocation, Inc.

HIGHLIGHTS
YES, Australian RADIO PICTURES production company will be at the Buckeye
Bash filming for PBS production "Standards of Perfection!  Let's show
them what real ferret people are like!  We love our fur kids!

SPEAKERS - Bob Church & Valerie Staton will be with us again to help you
learn how to "enrich" your ferret's life, dental health, behaviorial
issues and more.

VENDORS - Over 35 vendors!  Just imagine a mega mall of nothing but
ferret things for you and them!  Looking for a new friend?  There will
be shelters and breeders offering adoptions.

FUN EVENTS - Best dressed ferret, tube races, paper bag escape, best
kisser and Elvis and Twiggy.

AWESOME raffle - Bigger and better than ever thanks to the many that
donated!

Championship Class and all specialty judging -- ferrets of all sizes
and colors!

So come and enjoy the shopping, great raffle, exceptional speakers, fun
events, the camaraderie of your fellow ferret fanatics! and the chance
to make it on a international documentary!

Scarlett Gray-Saling,
Show Coordinator Ferret Buckeye Bash
Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and Rescue
A 501(c)(3) Shelter
www.HOFA-Rescue.org