From:
Susan Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 08:11:21 -0600
Im sorry you feel that I was attacking you cause your a snake whatever
you call yourself but it was not a hoax and it does happen and most of
all we rescuers need to know rather they wanted to adopt a ferret for
pet or food to anything, if i feel a ferret is being threatened i will
say somthing by all means , the reason i didnt answer you when you said
what you said to me is cause we on the fml list get enough flame from
people like you as it is rather were rescuers and shelters or just a
person having a pet, but the point is the call came and i gave the
heads up just incase the ferret would be in danger, now rather you
belive it or not thats your problem not mine i did my duty for the
ferrets and I am in this shelter bussness for the love and safety for
the ferrets. Im more worried about the ferrets and the giving tree for
them then snakes right now cause it seems that some people didnt like
some stuff that happened this year, we people who have pets of anykind
need to love and charish these animals we do have rather it be a ferret
snake or whatever ..

again im sorry you felt i was attacking snakes cause i wasnt thought i
dont like them and i am scared to death of them but its not the snakes
fault it needs food its the people who has them and dont know how to
properly care for them..

Susan :Director of Northwest Arkanasa Ferret Rescue an Shelter

Suelyn Hayes
ICQ#: 207314415