Date:
Wed, 1 May 1996 18:28:50 -0400
Hello everyone.  My name is Jason and my girlfriend Tina and I have been
lurking for some time.  We have enjoyed everyones stories about their babies
and grieve along with you when something bad happens.  The list is so
informative that all of our questions have basically been answered before we
have had to ask them.  However, this question needs clarifying.

Here is the problem.  Im sure it is not an uncommon one... We have 5 fuzzies
and are about to have to move to California.  Los Angeles to be exact, for
career reasons.  We have kept up with the laws and the changing legislation,
but Im afraid it is not changing fast enough for our situation.  We will be
moving there mid-July or the first of August.

Basically, I suppose I am asking a question of how to break the law and
don't expect response on the list.  In fact I suppose this may never make it
to the list...but I really just don't know what to do.  Im so scared.  We
cannot part with our babies...that is not an option.  We simply must find a
route from Alabama to LA that avoids these agricultural checkpoints.  I
realize that once we get them in we are taking quite a big chance on their
lives, safety, and well-being.  But, although some would disagree, it is a
risk we simply must take.  We love our babies so much and truly need to be
with them.

We contacted the CDFA but, obviously there is only so much they can do.
Their suggestion was to wait until the law changes.  That, Im afraid, is
not an option either.

Please, if anyone can offer any help, advice, suggestion, or direction, it
would be greatly appreciated.

You may contact us at [log in to unmask]
and as always we will monitor the list.

Thank you all in advance.
Jason & Tina
The crew...
Vigo, Xuxa, Mulder, Sutter, and Wendall

[Moderator's note: I sent Jason some totally random issues of the FML. BIG]