From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 19:17:38 -0500
Hi there ferret folks,

I lost my ICQ ferret list, along with everything else on my computer, so
if you haven't heard from me in a while that is why.  I'm not trying to be
rude (that comes way easier than this) ;-)

My ICQ # is 1141293 if you want to add me back on.

Also I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you that sent
messages and cards about Spaz's untimely passing to the bridge.  I really
do appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ron Aka Fuzzie Dad
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Screech,Moose,
Charlotte,Havoc,Hanna, & Casey
Never forgetting Loki & Spaz waiting at the bridge
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Haven/5886

Thanks,