From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 07:23:09 EDT
I have not posted for a long, long time (used to have email address
jhudson@barclaywhite).  Changed jobs, got engaged but dumped the idiot
because he hated my ferrets (okay he was not happy about my career either,
but he could go you know where about my babies)..... rambling, sorry....

In celebration, I have been looking to add a new boy to our family.  I'm in
the Chester County/Philly vicinity of PA.  My daughter would love to have a
kit, but a wonderful young man in need of a home is more than welcome.  I
have 3 guys now that he would room with, so social skills are a little
important for an adult.  We've talked about a cinnamon, but champagne or
black sable are pretty also, but again remember I'm a sucker, so a pink
with green polka dots fuzz that has a wonderful personality would be fine
too!!

I have sent emails for local shelters and called the Chester County SPCA -
3 of my fuzzies are shelter/rescue adoptions.

Thanks!!

Jen and Gang