From:
Phyl Spy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 20:43:40 -0600
We are currently in the process of updating our "New England Ferret
Shelters" list on our website, http://maferrets.org.  If you are a shelter
operator in the New England area and would like to be included in our
shelter list, please visit our website.  If you are currently listed,
please verify that the information we have is correct and up-to-date.  If
you need to make corrections to our listing or you would like to add your
shelter to our list, please send an email to [log in to unmask] with
the appropriate information.  We ask that only shelters in the New England
area respond, as we will direct inquiries for shelter information to those
shelters on our list.

We look forward to hearing from any shelter operator that is not currently
listed, who would like to be added to our website.

Phyllis M. Spy
Clerk, Massachusetts Ferret Friends, Inc.
A non-profit organization dedicated to education, outreach and shelter to
benefit the domestic ferret