From:
James Barr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2006 17:41:31 EDT
Hello ,My name is James Barr, I live just north of birmingham alabama
(actually still inside jefferson county)  I have a shelter rescue in my
home, I am working to get my name out there so people can find a shelter
near them.  I would appericate any advice from the veterans of this area.

Also would want to list my email address [log in to unmask]
and a number where I can be reached (205) 608-0834
Just leave a message and I will get back with you asap,
please remember I am ready to take ferrets immediately