Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 11:33:07 -0400
Hey! Hey! hey!!! Possum and Suzie Q here!

<<<<<<Drum roll please>>>>>

The winners of the heat the ferret fund are:

Raffle #1 Angie Chapple

Raffle #2 Lee Wilson

Raffle #3 Mindy Harvey

Raffle #4 Katherine Carr

Mum made the dispatcher at work pull the tickets this morning. We want
everybody to know that we think you are all the best humans in the
world and we love that you want to help us keep warm this winter!
To the people that did not win we wish everybody could take home a
prize but that would make Miss Cathy R. work too hard so to you we
thank you to the winners>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yeah for you guys

Much appreciation and gratitude (this is mums words not ours we do
not even know what these words mean)

Possum and Suzie
Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
www.ferretfarm.org

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org
Petfinder Page http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html
Shelter Video http://www.kwflatbed.com/videos/ferretfarm.wmv