From:
Jay Terwilliger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2011 20:36:26 -0600
I don´t really know about Frontline, but I use monthly Revolution
treatment for my three guys. I use the once a month adult cat formula;
evidently the kitten formula can also be used (it is cheaper) but the
kitten treatment won´t protect against heart worms.

My three guys have had monthly Revolution for the last two years and
have NEVER had a problem with either fleas or ear mites. They go out in
the yard on a regular basis and also share the house with my cat Tony,
who also gets Revolution.

I suspect that beginning the treatment would also eradicate a present
infestation within two to five days. All of that having been said, some
may find this to be an "expensive" long-term solution, as at least here
in Costa Rica it costs $7 a day. I am not sure what the cost would be
in the United States. That having been said, if one CAN afford it, then
I highly recommend Revolution to any ferret owners.

Cheers,

Jay and the gang (Barklay, Timmy, Buster and Tony Cat)