From:
Wendy Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1993 10:09:51 -0500
Hi all,

I actually have good news to help counter all the sad stuff. You may remember I
have the aging ferret, Silk, who was going bald, and the vet said it was
probably an adrenal problem, and that surgery probably wouldn't do much to
extend his life (also a big risk due to a heart arrhythmia). Well, the vet was
wrong! I guess as he gets older, it's just harder for Silk to do his seasonal
coat change. I was trimming his nails last night (THANKYOU for the Linatone
method), and I noticed all the bald patch has new growth coming in. No wonder he
had no other symptoms. My SO and I are super happy, and are planning to build a
new, super delux home for him (he's caged while we're at work) to celebrate.

I just had to share the good news with people who understand the special place
land eels have in our hearts. Now, can anyone suggest a food supplement that
would make it easier for Silk to grow out a thick healthy coat?

Wendy & the Clan